ARE 5.0 PPD AND PDD PRACTICE CASE STUDY
21 questions requiring you to read construction documents, construction details, structural plans, code and zoning and make connections between them to answer layered questions. Structures? Got it. Details? Got em. Cost estimates? Count on it. All the things you need to practice, right here, plus video answers discussing how to solve the problems.
Download a free sample to see what it's all about.
$30 for the entire case study. Not per month, just once.
Get it for $15 as an option when you enroll in the PPD/PDD Study CoursePPD/PDD Study Course.
What are the Topics?
- Code – Fire Rating +Video
- Code – Fire Walls +Video
- Cost Estimate +Video
- Code/Construction – Wall Assembly + Video
- Code – Use Group +Video
- Zoning – Footprint +Video
- Structures – Beam selection +Video
- Structures/Cost – Cost Estimate +Video
- Zoning – Parking Requirement +Video
- Zoning – Pervious Area +Video
- Detailing +Video
- Code – Egress + Video
- Code - Door Fire Rating +Video
- Code vs Zoning – Max Height +Video
- Code – Area +Video
- Electrical – Receptacle Type +Video
- Structures – Footing Size +Video
- Construction Documents – Window Schedule +Video
- Construction Documents – Window Details +Video
- Electrical Service Diagram +Video
- Structural Beam Loading Diagram +Video
I wish you would record some videos discussing the answers and how to navigate the code?
Well that's not really a question, but you got it! Videos for all 21 questions now available.