ARE 5.0 FINANCIAL FORMULA WORKBOOK
What is this?
It's an in-depth look at 28 financial terms you need to know for PCM and PJM. Definitions, formulas, additional information, practice problems and more.
- 90-page Financial Formulas Workbook
- Sample financial statements from a fictitious architecture firm
- 28 financial terms with definitions, formulas, related terms, sample problem(s), additional discussion information and curated links to websites, blogs and videos.
- Video answers now available for (almost) all terms!
Can I see a sample?
Sure! Follow this link to see the first few pages.
What does it cost? Is this a subscription?
$30 for the entire thing. Not per month, just once.
Get it for $15 as an option when you enroll in the PCM-PJM Study Course
"Your PCM/PJM assignments were very helpful alone, but that Financial Workbook THOUGH!!!. Seriously a life changer. It helped me understand every bit of information better. Not sure I would've passed without that one resource."
- Victoria from Tennessee
What are the Topics?
- Net Operating Revenue +Video
- Direct Labor +Video
- Indirect Labor +Video
- Total Labor +Video
- Direct Expenses +Video
- Indirect Expenses +Video
- Total Expenses +Video
- Net Profit +Video
- Accounts Receivable +Video
- Backlog +Video
- Utilization Rate +Video
- Overhead Rate +Video
- Break Even Rate +Video
- Net Multiplier +Video
- Profit-to-Earnings Ratio
- Net Revenue per Employee +Video
- Aged Accounts Receivable +Video
- Revenue Factor +Video
- Return on Overhead +Video
- Current Earnings +Video
- Current Assets +Video
- Current Liabilities +Video
- Long-Term Liabilities +Video
- Equity +Video
- Liquidity (Quick / Current Ratios) +Video
- Return on Equity